Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello, Frosted Friends!! Long time no see!
I cannot believe it has been almost two months since my last post. That just reminds me how busy we have been. Between cakes and our family life, phew.. I am starting to be able to breathe again. I am going to get this blog updated with my latest work if it kills me. I am so blessed to have worked with some new and past clients. I love the people I work with. Thank you so much for challenging me with new fun creations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday Kendall!
I love this family. This is the fourth "cake" I have done for this this year. They are such a wonderful family with beautiful & sweet children. When Kendall's mom called me to order her "cake" she said that Kendall wanted a "cake lady cake" but doesn't really like cake. However, she loves cookies & dogs. Combine the two and WHALA.. we have a dog cookie cake. I love this "cake". It was a blast to create & hopefully even more fun to eat.
The Dog HouseI don't know why, but I named the dog Lucy as I was creating her. I cannot wait to work with this family again. They present me such amazing ideas to create out of cake! Thank you for letting share in our special occasions! The cookie is chocolate chip with vanilla buttercream. Lucy is vanilla cake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Grayson is 1!!
Grayson's grandma called to have Elmo created for her grandson's birthday. I warned her that everyone including her grandson would have red icing everywhere, but it would make for wonderful pictures... So she was in =) She also gets the award for traveling the furthest for a Frosted Cake. Hope I get to work with her again!!
I was rushing to meet her and forgot to take some pictures before I left the house. So she allowed me to snap a few of the cake (that was in the trunk) before she headed on her two hour drive home.
Elmo, is Vanilla buttercream and Marble cake with cookies & cream filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment