Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reveal Cake What is a Reveal Cake you ask... Well, that's a great question.
When I found out my friend Jamie was having another baby, I knew I had to do a reveal cake for her. I tried to get her to give me the gender results in an envelope and find out with her family after cutting into the cake whether she was having a baby boy or girl, but she wasn't having that. So we did the cake as a way to tell her family and friends. Having the cake look like the front of a pregnant woman was an added bonus.

The beautiful mommy with her cake

They let Mimi have the honors

I love that they couldn't wait on a piece of cake. Instead they cheated by looking at the crumbs. Oh well, I don't blame them. I would have too! I love the expression of her brother's girlfriend in the background. IT'S A GIRL!!! In side of the belly (vanilla cake and vanilla buttercream) The chest was the Triple D
Jamie, thank you for letting me be a part of such a special event in your life! I can't wait to meet your baby GIRL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment