Friday, October 16, 2009

Matt & Trish are Married!!!
The day finally came for my brother-in-law to get married! We couldn't be more excited for Trish to (finally) be an official part of our family. When Trish and I were discussing their cake design I knew it had to reflect her style, simple yet elegant. I loved the way it turned out! Congratulations you two! We couldn't be more happy for you and we look forward to many years of fun memories!
The cake was covered in ivory fondant. The bottom and top layers were vanilla cake with vanilla bean buttercream filling (the bride LOVES vanilla) and the middle layer is chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and mocha buttercream filling (also known as the Triple D cake).
The Beautiful Bride!
Yes, I know there isn't a cake in this picture but my beautiful sister-in-law is and look at her bouquet! I also needed to advertise our wonderful cousin's flower design talents. They were some of the most beautiful flower arrangements I have seen. If you are in need of flowers for your special event please contact: Lori@wildflower-creative.com
Matt & Trish, thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day. It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment