Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Alexis!!
Our beautiful goddaughter turned one this summer. We were so fortunate to celebrate with her since she lives with her Mommy and Daddy in Japan (dad flies F-18's) When we found out their travel plans had been finalized I have to admit the cake idea's were flying around in my head. I knew what ever I was going to create, would be fun to do. However, it had to with stand a three hour car ride (with my husband driving). Luckily it made it with very little damage and we had a wonderful first birthday with Alexis!!
Alexis & her cake
(my son in the barbie jeep in the back ground)
Now, I have to admit when we got to our destination I put Alisa & her mom, Karen to work making little creatures for the cake.
They made the crab, starfish, octopus, & sponges. Didn't they do a great job.
Thank you so much for letting us share her special day with you. We are so blessed to have you as a part of our lives. We love and miss you guys so much!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hudson is 2!!
I LOVE this family. Hudson's mommy Leah and I worked together in College. She and I became reacquainted when I showed up in her Pilate's class (she is an amazing instructor!!) four months pregnant and then found out that she was due with her first baby about 6 weeks after me. Well, mister Hudson had a different plan and was born exactly one month before my son and was only 2lbs.
Today he is a wonderful happy healthy busy 2yr old.
And boy does he love tools. So what do you make a special little 2yr old? A tool box cake!
I can't wait to make his sister's cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment