Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wow, has this been a fun but very busy week. I had 5 cakes for this weekend. Four of which were due on Friday. Let's just say that I am yet to catch up on my lack of sleep. Anyway, I love that I was able to be apart of these special celebrations!
I was so excited when Amy called me to do a "Groom's Cake" for her then fiance' Brian who is a graduate from Purdue. She and I came up with the idea of the Purdue train coming out of a corn field.
Brian is a big mint chocolate fan. So we did the cake chocolate and the filling is Mint Cookies & Cream.
Cooper & Asher turn 3!!
Yes, I got to do cakes for twins! So exciting!!
The twin's mom Amy, & I are childhood friends. We reconnected over a year ago when she found me through our photographer (www.carpenterpd.com). It is so great to have her in my life again because so many of my young memories have her in them. Now I am getting to do cakes for her adorable little guys and hopefully, her up and coming wedding =)
I love that she does individual cakes for the boys.
Lighting McQueen and Tow Mater
I love that Asher is so happy in this picture. The boys couldn't keep their hands off of the cakes.
Lighting was a vanilla cake with buttercream filling and Mater was chocolate with the famous Cookies & Cream.
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Emerson turns 1!!
I can't look at Mickey's face without smiling
Mickey's Face was Chocolate cake w/ dark chocolate ganche

The cupcakes were marble cake with Cookies & Cream filling

And Mickey's ears were Vanilla Cake w/ strawberry filling

*Note Frosted will not be taking orders for July 9-18

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand how you do it! These are so amazing! And I think I can smell them through my computer... ;)

    ReplyDelete